This month is a great time to:
- Get your heart checked
- Get your cholesterol checked and know your cholesterol levels
- Get your blood pressure checked and know your blood pressure reading
- Learn the benefits of exercise and healthy eating
- Learn which foods are good for heart health
- Contact your doctor and schedule your annual physical exam
I had my annual physical exam two weeks ago and I believe it’s important to stay connected with your doctor during this pandemic.
I know some people are scared and concerned about going into the doctor’s office during this pandemic and I truly understand, however I feel we must know what’s going on with our health. Learn how COVID-19 can affect your heart ‘Watch an informative video
If you have any concerns regarding going into your doctor’s office, please discuss your COVID-19 concerns with your doctor. By the way, some doctor’s will schedule virtual appointments online.
Subscribe for free at the bottom of the page and receive an email when a new article is published
February is Heart Month Learn about a vegan lifestyle: NBA Champion John Salley discusses eating vegan and how he gets protein He also lowered his cholesterol levels after following a vegan diet
Last year I tried the Daniel Fast The Daniel Fast: This is my first year following the Daniel Fast